Art of Hot Stone Foot and Hand Massage - DVD
Create the ultimate spa relaxation treatment with hot stone hand and foot massage! This instructional program demonstrates the timeless, healing technique of using heated stones with classic western massage techniques to increase the relaxation of massage and to improve the energy flow. Featuers up close video footage of massage strokes and stone manipulation accompanied by expert narration.
In The Art of Hot Stone Foot and Hand Massage DVD, Pat Mayrhofer presents an innovative treatment that treats your clients to a soothing‚ relaxing full-body experience at their very next pedicure or manicure appointment. You are shown how to use their patented neck drape‚ combined with stone filled mitts‚ booties and a belly pouch to transform a regular pedicure and manicure into a completely relaxing experience‚ and be the first to provide more for your clients while increasing profits. Your clients will never be able to have their nails done another way. This video was designed with licensed nail technicians and cosmetologists in mind. 27 minutes.
What you'll learn:
- A foot and hand massage using heated stones
- The basic equipment involved in heated stone massage
- Proper handling of the stones including the appropriate temperature and layout
- Easy care and cleaning of the stones
- How to set up your equipment and heat the stones to the proper temperature
- How to incorporate hot stone massage protocol with a pedicure and manicure
- How massage therapits can introduce stone massage in a salon atmosphere
- How to use the stones to promote and increase the energy of the massage
- How to relax your client and enhance their foot and hand massage experience
This video was formerly called Art of Hot Stone Pedicures and Manicures.