Hot Towel Cabinet w/ UV Sanitizing Lamp
Ultraviolet (UV) light destroys the molecular bonds that hold together the DNA of viruses and bacteria, and is a particularly good option for sanitation because it kills bacteria regardless of drug resistance and without toxic chemicals. While the UV light kills more germs than soap and water alone to help prevent the spread of bacteria, the PC81 UV Sanitizing Hot Towel Cabinet should be used in conjunction with proper disinfectant procedures.
Ideal for spas, salons, and restaurants, hot towels can provide clients with a sense of relaxation and luxury at a nominal cost. This hot towel cabinet can be placed on counter tops, mobile carts, and below treatment tables. UV lamp and wire rack included.
- 48 piece capacity (towels not included)
- Hot towel cabinets maintain an average temperature of 176℉ degrees.
- Units can be placed on most countertops, carts, and below treatment tables.
- Double walled plastic door.
- Rust proof aluminum interior with silicon door seal
- Wire metal rack and drip tray included
- Internal Dimensions, WDH (in): 13.75"W x 11.75"D x 7.5"H
- Overall Dimensions, WDH (in): 19.50"W x 12.5"D x 13.75"H
- Globally-sourced components
- Electrical: 120V AC, 60HZ, 180W, 1.16A
- Assembly: Minor assembly required
- Warranty: 1-Year Warranty
- Carton(s): 1
- Shipped Dimensions: 21" x 19" x 17"
- Shipped Weight: 30 lbs