Therabath Pro - Paraffin Bath
For over 90 years, paraffin moist heat therapy has been used to relieve pain, inflammation and stiffness caused by arthritis. A form of thermotherapy, paraffin treatments effectively increase blood flow to aid in rehabilitation, or to warm an area of the body prior to other therapies or exercise.
Warm paraffin is also used extensively to soften dry, cracked skin by drawing moisture from within the body to the surface. Hands, feet, face or elbows are left feeling soft and appearing more youthful looking.
The Therabath Professional Paraffin Bath is USA made to Class II medical device standards. Therabath units are hand-assembled ensuring that each and every one leaves the factory durable, safe and reliable.
DEEP IMMERSION - 6 to 9 lb wax capacity - up to 25% deeper than previous models
ANODIZED ALUMINUM TANK - lightweight, durable and energy efficient
ALWAYS SAFE TEMPERATURE RANGE - even during the initial melt cycle!
INTEGRATED HANDLES - ease transport in the home, clinic or office
MANUFACTURING & QUALITY STANDARDS
- Made in the USA since 1962
- Limited Lifetime Guarantee
- FDA Class II Medical device
- ISO 13485:2003 Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) Standards
- CE/cetL electrical safety rates - the only USA made paraffin bath approved for sale in Europe
- Rugged construction - built to last
INCLUDED IN BOX
- Therabath Professional Thermotherapy Paraffin Bath
- 6 lbs (6 / 1 lb bags) of Therabath Professional Refill Paraffin
- 1 plastic grille
- 1 lid with integrated handle
- IEC receptable hospital grade cord (220 v available for $20 additional charge for cord)
- Operator's Manual
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
Inside - 11.4"L x 6.75"W x 5.8" D
Outside - 14.3"L x 8.2"W x 7.5" D