Trail Guide to the Body Flashcards Volume 2 - 5th Edition
Flashcards are a powerful way to learn and memorize anatomical structures – especially when they have images identical to those in the textbook. Repetition aids retention!
Volume 2 covers the muscles of the human body with 189 cards.
These flashcards cover the following chapters in Trail Guide to the Body
- Shoulder & Arm
- Forearm & Hand
- Spine & Thorax
- Head & Neck
- Pelvis & Thigh
- Leg & Foot
- Beautiful, hand-drawn illustrations in a two-color format.
- A list of the Action, Origin, Insertion and Nerve innervation (AOIN) of each muscle.
- Pronunciation guide of each muscle.
- Page references in the bottom corner for finding more information in Trail Guide to the Body.
- Call-out letters (a, b, c, d) next to each structure to help you identify the specific structure in question.
- Binder ring that lets you organize cards to study only those you need.
- Durable, coated cards (5 1/2″ x 4′) that are easy to handle and made to last.