Trail Guide to the Body’s Muscles of the Human Body poster – Anterior View
Not only is this poster finely detailed, there’s a feature you don’t normally see on other posters — an activity of daily living (ADL) for each muscle. These ADLs were written in the same engaging, relatable, and sometimes-funny writing style you expect from Trail Guide to the Body!
There are several ways you can use this poster
- Learn the names of the muscles.
- Discover how they help you move in everyday life.
- Quiz yourself or a friend.
- Instructors, hang this poster in your classroom and have students quiz each other with it.
- Practitioners, this is a handy reference tool for you and your clients!
This poster is the anterior view of the body
Size: 24″ wide x 30″ high
Printed on coated paper.