Monet Lilies / Garden at Giverny Art Print Screen (Canvas/Double Sided)
This vibrant floor screen is graced with the art of 19th century French impressionist master, Claude Monet. The front image is Nymphéas, circa 1906, one of Monet's many paintings of the lily pond on his property at Giverny. On the back is the famous Une Allée du Jardin de Monet, Giverny, circa 1902. The bold colors and compelling subjects printed on the front and back of this screen provide attractive interior design elements for your living room, bedroom, dining room, home office or place of business. This three panel screen has different images on each side, as shown.
- High quality wood & fabric covered room divider - well constructed, extra durable, kiln dried Spruce wood frame panels, covered top to bottom, front, back, and edges, with tough stretched poly-cotton blend canvas.
- Two extra large, beautiful art prints - printed with fade resistant, high color saturation ink, creating 2 stunning, long lasting, vivid images, powerful visual focal points for any room.
- Amazingly inexpensive, practical, portable, decorative accessory - almost entirely opaque, double layer of canvas, providing complete privacy. Easily block light from a bedroom window or doorway.
- Great home décor accent - for dividing a space, redirecting foot traffic, hiding unsightly areas or equipment, or for providing a background for plants or sculptures, or use to define a cozy, attractive spot for table and chairs in a larger room.
- Dimensions: 15 3/4"W x 70 7/8"H (each panel)