Bongers Massage Tool
- Helps combat tension, stress and headaches.
- Brings relief to sore, tired and overworked muscles.
- Improves blood circulation and energy flow, which boosts immunities, revitalizes body mind and spirit.
- Learn the Japanese healing tradition of history and tradition of Magono-Te.
- Helps to loosen and relieve areas that have active trigger points.
- Bongers are the original ancient oriental massage tools.
- Longer handle to reach more places.
- Adjustable strap to allow Bongers to be hung and worn.
- Slightly softer ball for massaging sore muscles with ease.
- Ergonomic handle to reduce hand fatigue and improve grip.
- Metal shaft design that allows for more flexibility as well as durability.
** Do not Bong on the kidneys. **
What are Bongers, and where do they come from? Long ago in ancient Japan the elders would work all day in the rice fields, bending down and putting strain on their lower back while harvesting these long stretches of land. When they returned to their homes, too sore and tired to massage themselves, they would ask their grandchildren to massage them. However their hands were too small to effectively knead and massage strong muscles of the elders, so the grandchildren would make a fist and started to percussively cup and chop to massage their muscles. Thus the Japanese term “Magono-Te” was used to describe this type of massage, which translated means “grandchild’s hands.”
Bongers have been used throughout the world by luxury spas, professional massage therapists, physical therapists, athletic trainers, accupressure specialists, and chiropractors. But you can experience the same relief right at home time and time again.
Giving a deep tissue massage puts unnecessary stress on your hands and fingers, and often leaves the person giving the massage needing a massage themselves.. But by using Bongers you can give a quality and pain free massage for extended periods of time. Bonging is as easy and fun as drumming, and is a great excuse for getting drummers to practice on you! Make a musical massage by putting on some music and playing along in rhythm.
What does it feel like to be bonged? Many people have described their first bonging experience as if they were, “underneath the soothing stream of a powerful waterfall.” Just close your eyes and imagine you are on an exotic vacation.. Just one bong and you’ll be convinced. Bongers make a great gift for family, friends, and co-workers of any age and for any occasion. Whether its a birthday, wedding, anniversary, baby shower, get well present, or housewarming, Bongers are always appreciated, and are a gift that keeps on giving! Can be used laying, sitting, or any other orientation / position.