Eucalyptus Essential Oil
Eucalyptus Globulus is best known for its respiratory effects and relief for congestion.
- It is highly anti-microbial and is an excellent oil to use during the winter months.
- Use it in a diffuser to help keep colds away.
- Eucalyptus globulus stimulates circulation and warms the body, increases concentration, and is useful for relieving rheumatic aches and pains.
- Use it in a steam shower or sauna to help relieve cold and flu congestion.
- Dabbed on carefully with a cotton swab, it can help stop the irritation of a bug bite.
- Eucalyptus globulus is useful as an insect repellent and as a treatment for lice and athletes foot.
- Blends well with pine, lemon, lime, cedarwood, bergamot and tea tree.
- Use Eucalyptus globulus at half strength in a diffuser for children’s rooms
For easy diffusion of your essential oils, browse our range of diffusers.