- Advanced Sensitive Tip - Allows for better a better interaction between your fingers and the clients tissue. Know where you are working, what you are working on, and determine exactly how much pressure to deliver.
- Improved Venting - Allows for a cooler working experience via enhanced breathability.
- Comfort Fit Opening - The Thumbsavers Advance is more ergonomically shaped, and has a soft opening the is flexible and natural feeling. It is much more comfortable to wear, especially for shorter fingers.
- If It Is ~ 1/2” to 7/8”, Order Teal - Small.
- If It Is Between 7/8” and 1 1/8”, Order Orange - Large.
- This Is What We Call ‘The Rule Of Thumbs’!
It provides the kind of sensitivity and mobility that separate them from other options that don’t allow you to ‘feel’ your client or have a direct ‘connection’ to them. Many tools on the market also require a great amount of force to be applied when holding them, and cause strain and fatigue over time.
Technically, Thumbsavers can not be called a "tool" because your thumbs and fingers are actually inside them. You use your fingers in their natural state, and fatigued thumbs, fingers, and carpal tunnel like wrist pain will be no longer a problem. You can prolong your natural therapy career and protect your most valuable assets.
Thumbsavers can be used interchangeably with thumbs, middle and index fingers, and on both hands.
Message from Greg Polins, the developer of Thumbsavers Advance massage ‘tool’: ‘This is by far my best tool yet. A couple of years ago, this wasn’t possible. Through advanced mold engineering, you can now have the support you need for your joints while enjoying a much better interaction with your clients through the multi-depth tip. The Thumbsavers Advance is going to take treating clients while extending your career to a whole new level.’