Trail Guide to the Body Flashcards, 6th Edition, Volume 2
These beautifully illustrated and user-friendly flashcards are an essential tool for testing your knowledge. Volume 2 (187 cards) covers the muscles of the human body.
These flashcards cover the following chapters in Trail Guide to the Body:
- Shoulder & Arm
- Forearm & Hand
- Spine & Thorax
- Head & Neck
- Pelvis & Thigh
- Leg & Foot
Features of the Flashcards include:
- Beautiful, hand-drawn illustrations in a two-color format.
- A list of the Action, Origin, Insertion, and Nerve innervation (AOIN) of each muscle.
- Pronunciation guide of each muscle.
- Page references in the bottom corner for finding more information in Trail Guide to the Body.
- Call-out letters (a, b, c, d) next to each structure to help you identify the specific structure in question.
- Durable, coated cards (5 1/2″ x 4′) that are easy to handle and made to last.
ISBN #: 978-0-9987850-9-7